Hyper Tunnel Hyper Tunnel

very simple concept and would do well on mobile. Only downside is (and this is just me not the games fault) I got dizzy as shight playing this.
If there's one thing I think this games needs to improve on it would have to be the audio (since its lacking) and maybe some more colour? aside from that fun game ;)

Foyle 2: The Jungle Foyle 2: The Jungle

nice game

This was actually pretty fun. Only complaint is the glitch that can end up killing a player. I noticed sometimes when a monster would make it to the wall, I would have to empty out a shit load of ammo and grads. There were a few other glitches in the graphics but none to destroy game play.

Keep up the great work ;)

Smash Match Smash Match

hmmm

not bad...I think you should atleast have a congratz screen or something at the end in stead of. Play Again xD

JoeStunna responds:

Yeah, that was something I planned on doing, but it wasn't a requirement for the assignment, so I left it out. lol I would someday like to add different levels too.

Lovely Revy [00 RX] Lovely Revy [00 RX]

not bad

I will admit this did catch my surprise. Even though there were a few glitches (like the jump) it wasn't to bad. The boss fight was also pretty cool. Reminded me of Sonic and knuckles. To be honest I think you should keep going at this.

What you should think of doing is speed up the animation a bit more. The walk cycle is almost as if she's in slow motion.

Keep up the great work